Serenity Walk in Tub Blog

Welcome to the Serenity Walk in Tubs Blog

How to Apply for a HISA Grant

FFTo apply, the Veteran must first provide:

•A completed VA Form 10-0103, VETERANS APPLICATION FOR ASSISTANCE In Acquiring Home Improvement and Structural Alterations ◦If a leased or rented property, written permission from the owner

◦Quotes from at least 3 licensed contractors (if required by state law), to include: ◾The contractors name, address, telephone, and Federal tax ID number or social security number

◾The Veteran’s name, address, and telephone number

◾Plans and drawings

◾An itemized list of estimated materials, cost, and labor cost

◾All permits required (it is the contractors responsibility to obtain these)


◦A picture of the work site prior to construction